Hotline : +84915088266
Hanoi Food Tour
If you are a little worried about eating food in the old Quarter in Hanoi, then this is a Must Do! With hundreds of food places in this area, it's difficult to know which are good to eat or not. There are definitely one's that you should not venture into, but with this Food on Foot Tour, be confident that Awesome Travel has vetted the places you go to, and allow yourself to experience fantastic local speciality flavours. Put this tour on your list of 'must do'.
At 11.30 (or 18.00), our tour guide will welcome you at your hotel lobby, then start walking tour in old quarter "36 streets" to visit some famous and specialized- food families or stalls/ local restaurants, shops where they run their business everyday, certainly you will watch and taste some particular dishes (Please let us know you are vegetarian or special requirement)
The old quarter in Hanoi is over one thousand years old and today retains much of the old flavor that made the area special in earlier times, each street was the exclusive domain of one trade (guilds) so there are whole streets of blacksmiths, silver shops, paper shops, headstone makers and more. Originally there were just 36 streets in the old quarter but today there are more than 50 streets. Although many of the streets are short, and the area is rather compact,
It is very difficult to find some local food on your own in hidden alleys or sidewalks, certainly the best way to make it easy is joining with Awesome Travel, taking part in this special tour to learn about Vietnamese cuisine, culture, people and language.
After all, Food on Foot will give you an unique experience to try the foods of the local Hanoi people, We ensure the food is handled hygienically and provide a comfortable venue for the tastings. The benefit also goes back to the vendors or restaurants/ families as we buy directly from them.
At 14.30 (or 21.00) at the end of your trip, say goodbye to our tour guide, see you again!
------------------------------ + -----------------------------------
+ Travel Tip: Food on Foot tour is focusing on street food stalls as well as lovely mini restaurants (not luxury restaurants), certainly they are experienced and appreciated by our local experts everyday, you'll keep on ordering food as long as you keep eating, suggestion that you should taste a little bit each place, then foot & food.
- This tour is organized as small group- joining tour (Maximum 8 guests join together)
- It will be cheaper little bit if you have more partners in your own group, group joining' size depends each day, sometimes less or full 8 participants.
- Private tour means that only your own group (can be your family, friends), not joining with other guests.
|Class||Price per person in US$|
|Group joining 2 - 3 pax||Group joing 4-5 pax||Private tour 2 pax||Private tour 3-6pax|
+ Included in package:
* Standard class: 3 hours tour, English tour guide, pick up your hotel in old quarter, authentic food (not seafood) and drinks.
* Superior class: 4 hours tour, English tour guide, pick up your hotel in old quarter, authentic food (not seafood), drinks. Water puppet show/ an hour (or an other option that you can choose cyclo riding/an hour instead of water puppet show)
* Premium class: 3 hours tour, English tour guide, pick up your hotel in old quarter, seafood, authentic food, drinks.
* Deluxe class: 4.5 hour tour, English tour guide, pick up your hotel in old quarter, authentic food (not seafood), drink, visit a local family. 75 minutes body massage.
* Excluded in package:
- Personal expenses for shopping, tips "your appreciation with tour guide, not compulsory"
- Halong Tour - 1 day
- Hanoi City Tour full day
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour full day
- Duong Lam Village - Viet Ancient Village Tour full day
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village - Dong Ky Carpentry Village Tour full day
- TayPhuong Pagoda - Thay Pagoda - Van Phuc Silk Village Tour full day
- Hoa Lu - Trang An Grottoes Tour full day
- Perfume Pagoda Tour full Day
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village - Van Phuc Silk Village Tour full day
- Golf tour in Hanoi - Itinerary “Stay and Play” package for 2 persons